Terms of Service
By using the AvailabilityCalendar.com website ("Service"), which is a Service of AvailabilityCalendar.com (located in the Netherlands), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
AvailabilityCalendar.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. AvailabilityCalendar.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
As client and user you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your availability calendar(s).
- The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. By taking out a subscription you understand that you will be billed every year until you cancel the subscription through the My Account page.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel your subscription, you won't be charged anymore. Your account will be disabled at the end of the subscription period. AvailabilityCalendar.com will not accept any responsibility for the deletion of data.
- If AvailabilityCalendar.com is unable to charge you for your subscription, you will be notified through your AvailabilityCalendar.com account and via e-mail. If you don't provide a valid payment method within 17 days, then your account will be disabled. AvailabilityCalendar.com will not accept any responsibility for the deletion of data.
- You understand and agree that AvailabilityCalendar.com shall never be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses caused by software failure, data loss, security breaches, network unavailability or any other cause.
- AvailabilityCalendar.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. AvailabilityCalendar.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account for any reason, at any time.
- Downgrading your Service to a lower plan or Free plan may result in the loss of Content, features or capacity of your account. AvailabilityCalendar.com does not accept any liability for such loss.
- The icons used in the application are downloaded from https://www.fatcow.com/free-icons.
Any questions relating to the Terms of Service can be sent to AvailabilityCalendar.com by using the contact details listed below:
Address: Stationsplein 9, 4461 HP, Goes, The Netherlands
The most up to date version of the Terms of Service is available on this page.
Last updated: October 3, 2013